Terms & Conditions
- By booking onto the academy and making payment in full, you (“you”, “your” or “the student”) are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. Please ensure that you check for any changes regularly, as you are bound by them if you use this site.
- All courses are conducted in English. It is the responsibility of any student who does not speak or understand English to the level necessary to undertake a training course or to arrange their own interpreter for the course.
- Any links provided on the site are provided for your convenience – their inclusion does not imply any approval or endorsement by us. We have no control over these sites and accept no responsibility or liability in respect of them.
- If you do anything which is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (such as; introducing viruses, worms, Trojans and other technologically harmful or damaging material) your right to use the site will end immediately, and we will report you to the relevant authorities and provide them with details of your identity.
- To use the Service, Users must register or create a User account, providing all required data or information in a complete and truthful manner.
- Failure to do so will cause unavailability of the Service.
- Users are responsible for keeping their login credentials confidential and safe. For this reason, Users are also required to choose passwords that meet the highest standards of strength permitted by this Website.
- By registering, Users agree to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under their username and password. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your username or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights relating to the course materials are either owned by or licensed to us. Copying, adaptation or any other use of all or any part of the course materials without our express permission is strictly prohibited.
Payments and Refund Policy:
- If you sign up for any of the services and you do not notify us before the next due date of your membership fee that you want to end your membership at this date or cancel your membership, we will automatically charge the then-applicable periodic membership fee using your preferred payment method.
- If your preferred payment method becomes invalid during your membership period, or if the charge is refused for any other reason outside our control, we will retry payments up to 4 times in 21 days. If your payments continue to decline, your membership will be cancelled.
- Should you have a discount code, gift voucher, offer or other credit on file applicable, please ensure you apply this at the time of making payment as these cannot be applied retrospectively once payment has been made. Please note we reserve the right to amend course prices or run promotions at any time, without prior notice. Once a booking is made, the price paid is final and no price difference can be refunded in the event of a later course price reduction.
- We are not responsible if your internet connection or IT equipment is not of a standard which would enable you to view the online content satisfactorily. This would not be grounds for a refund.
- All fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must notify us in writing before your next subscription payment is due by emailing email@example.com or by cancelling your bank’s direct debit agreement but you will still have access to all of the membership content until the end of your current monthly billing cycle.